Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 4, 2009

Santa



David (of Mary and David, babysitters extraodinaire) helped Santa out by taking photos with the students my school. He filled in for the big guy while Santa was busy at the North Pole. The day before, David took the suit home and Cooper, Maggie and all the other kiddos got a chance to sit on his lap and take pictures. It was so nice not to have to go to the mall and spend $50. Plus last years pics were awful (see Decemeber, 2008 post). Here are a few of this year's. I love that Cooper is holding Maggie's foot. None of them are perfect but I love them just the same. Thanks Mary and David...we love you!

1 comment:

iampaparandy said...

Very cute kids, I wish they were sitting on my lap. Only 17 more days. It's on.