Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Per Papa and Grammy

We took a trip to Bass Pro Shops today as a family with Drea. Cooper has a blast in there and Maggie is such a good sport. She expects the same out of Cooper, when her and Mom go shopping for clothes in the future. I apologize for the sideways pictures but I (Shaun) did not know that I needed to turn them before I downloaded them.






Cooper actually hit a target all by himself!

Who knows if it is the skunk or if Aimee let one loose?!

Cooper had his first "Primary Fun Day" today. Here is a picture of him playing musical chairs. I let him know ahead of time that Stanton's don't lose and that if he did, he would have to find another ride home!

No words can describe the next three pictures!


6 comments:

David and Amanda said...

Loved the update. Please explain your little family's obsession with documenting poop?!?!? Love you Mags...thanks for never doing that on me!

Papa Randy said...

Thanks for the update and the pics of the kids. I am sure it was the skunk. As for Mags she is still one of the cutst babies I have ever seen. But why did you let her play with the peanut butter?

Tenille Gates said...

i can describe those last few pictures.....awesome! ;0) Good to see everyone is doing well at the Stanton house!

KIRK S. said...

We haven't had one of "those" moments in a long while. I really don't want to jinx us, but damn! Poor little girl.

Mandi said...

Leave it to Shaun to post pooh pics!:) Love the pic of Cooper in the coon at, reminds me of my brother. They are getting so big. OMG. Maggie looks adorable all bundled in her stroller.

sgwinfrey said...

I showed these pictures to my coworker in which she replied "you can frost a whole cake with that" LOL that's so nasty. That's a daddy diaper for sure. Loved the update.