Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 21, 2010

I need to find a job...I love my old one soooo much I don’t want to let it go, but a four hour commute won’t work. I'm pounding the pavement in Dallas...it pretty much is the last thing I want to be doing on my summer break(i would say it sucks but i don’t want my children to say that word so i have to erase it from my vocab!). I have gone school to school five or six days w/o much luck...very discouraging. The first school of the day today, the secretary sent me away with a "thanks, I'll pass you’re resume along" and I walked away with a sigh. As I am walking to the car, the principal waves me down and tells me where to go to find recently opened positions, three schools she knows of that have openings not posted...long story short...I have an interview tomorrow with one of those schools (pray for me) and my faith is restored in humanity. The woman was so kind and thoughtful and went out of her way to help! Now I guess I need to be more like that. Moral: Be kind to others you never know what it might mean to them!

No comments: