Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My Montage 6/27/10 at OneTrueMedia.com


So this little princess took her time walking. I know it is never good to compare kids but her brother is really my gage for everything. He walked at 10 months! Mags started taking steps just at 13 months and now almost 14 months is a walker for real. It happened kind of suddenly, almost like she just decided and went for it. I think she is so precious.

It is summer once again. And the benefit of having two teachers for parents is a lot of free time in the summer. At the end of the video you'll find a small sampling of some of the circus tricks that have emerged out of our boredom.

We are having a fabulous summer. I did get the job I spoke of in the previous post! YEAH! I am so grateful to the woman who helped me. I can definitely see God's hand in the details of this move! So another big stress unloaded. The last big one is selling the house. We have worked, hustled, contacted, emailed, fasted and prayed and now we are waiting for something great to happen (sooner would be better than later since we report to work in Dallas 4 hours away on August 11). We may end up leasing it. While this is a whole lot better than taking a loss, it is not my first choice but I am trying to stay open to the opportunities God has for us! And just in case anyone knows of someone looking to buy in our area, we are offering $500 cash if you refer the buyer!

Cooperisms;
1.Mom: "Cooper eat your fruit" Cooper: "God said not to eat the fruit"....hahaha!
2.Cooper: "Mom, you need to listen to me not to Daddy, I am in charge"
3. Cooper:"Oh, no (running in slow motion) my batteries are dying. You better get me some chocoloate milk fast."



3 comments:

David and Amanda said...

So cute! Love you guys and would LOVE to see you...are you sure New Mexico isn't on your summer agenda?!

Papa Randy said...

I can't believe our little princess is already walking. Wasn't she just born? Where oh where does the time fly? She is absolutely precious,and so kissable. The human catapult was just amazing. Can't wait to see you all. God told me he wants you to come home for a 3 weeek visit. "Aimee I am your father choose the force and come home"

Papa Randy said...

I just watched the video for the 10th time. We defintely need more updates. I know I know, I am never satisfied. But can you blame me, you have such beautiful children.